4x4ft Barn Quilt - North Trail
The colors on this quilt were chosen for the birth month of each family member, with the “S” representing the family’s last name, Scott. After purchasing the farm in 1967, the Scotts built the barn where the quilt is hung and ran the farm for many years. The Scott family farm is one of the oldest on Keeney Road, with the deed dated before 1879. Keeney Road is named for the Keeney family, whose homestead was on Route 5. Calvin Keeney is known for the development of the stringless-bean.