Welcome to the first brewery in downtown Batavia in over 100 years! Named after a pioneering brew master of the region from the 1900s, Eli Fish honors the traditions of the masters that came before while creating new stories and legacies for today. Located in a historic department store, Eli Fish shares their space with a unique restaurant incubator so there’s always something new to try with your pint. Play a round of Bocce Ball, hear live music, or just enjoy dinner. With a rotating tap of Eli Fish brews and local ciders, you just may find your new favorite beer. Not sure what to try first? The Heavy Maple won Gold and the prestigious Governor’s Cup in the 2021 NYS Craft Beer Competition, while the Tiga Queen won Best NYS Beer!
- 24 drafts featuring NYS Award-winning ales, laagers, stouts, seltzers & sours.
- An eclectic full dining menu
- 10,000 sq. ft. mid-eighteenth-century building’s brew hall, and a beautiful bar
- Viewing platform of 7 barrel brewhouse
- Tours & tastings with advance reservation
- 4 pack cans available for each draft
- Daily food & drink specials
- Live music on the weekends
Also located inside Eli Fish is Eden Café & Bakeshop.
Hours of Operation
Mon – Thurs 11am – 9pm; Fri & Sat 11am – 11pm; Closed Sunday
109 Main Street
Batavia, NY 14020
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas nearby. Simply select the corner icon to save to your trip planner.