Enjoy quaint pub atmosphere with a full-service bar and 16 premium taps. They serve American cuisine with Irish flare. Don't miss their homemade chips and dips!
March 15-21, 2021: Serving Corn Beef & Cabbage all day, every day! Please also enjoy our regular menu. Serving Fish & Chips on Friday, March 19th.
2021 St. Patty's Day -March 17th at O'Lacy's Irish Pub:
- Open 11am-11pm
- following all covid-19 precautions
- No reservations will be taken, first come-first served.
- Tables limited to parties of 10 & must remain 6ft. apart.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated.
- Absolutely no standing at the bar or any other places in the pub
- food must be ordered with beverages
- limited menu will be available
Please be respectful of your bartenders and servers - they are doing their very best working under all of these restrictions. We remind you to be mindful of others. We are a very small pub on St. Patrick's Day. We ask that you limit your visit and share O'Lacy's with your fellow St. Patrick Day Celebrators!
We thank you very much for your continuous support during these difficult times!
Hours of Operation
Tues - Sat: 11 a.m. to 10pm
5 School Street
Batavia, NY 14020
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas nearby. Simply select the corner icon to save to your trip planner.