Stafford Historical Society is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. Twelve charter members are still active in the organization. At the annual membership meeting, those present were honored for their longtime interest in preserving Stafford's history.
In front row, from left, are Helen Batchellor, Elsie Dool and Irene Walters. Back row, from left, are Pamela Kingsley, Florence Pascucci and Nicholas Pascucci. Not present were Barbara and Gary Churchill, Rose and Daniel Barber, Vincent Pascucci and Berneice Skelton.
The Stafford Museum of History is now open from 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Appointments for special visits may be requested at 343-1928 or 343-3833. The museum is handicapped accessible.