Welcome Auto Clubs & Rallies!
Are you looking for a new, unique place for your wheel group's gathering or event? If so, consider Batavia, NY and Genesee County! Being centrally located between Buffalo and Rochester, and only 40 minutes from Niagara Falls, we’re easily accessible via the New York State Thruway (Exits 47, 48, and 48A).
Contact us today for more info:
Our region boasts a variety of scenic, well maintained routes and unique attractions that make us not only a great destination but also a perfect hub for day cruises around the area. A few of our popular routes and attractions include:
- Routes 5 & 20 (which run into the beautiful Finger Lakes region)
- Kutter’s Cheese (working factory open for tastings and tours)
- JELL-O Gallery (explore the history of America’s favorite dessert)
- D&R Depot Restaurant (dine in a restored train depot)
- Route 77
- Indian Falls Log Cabin Inn (a popular spot for motorcycles and car clubs)
- Darien Lake Theme Park Resort
We'd Love to Host Your Next Event!
With our many diverse venue options, ranging from dealership lots to 85-acre fairgrounds we can easily accommodate over 2,000 attendees and hundreds of vehicles.
In addition to our wide rage of facilities, friendly service, quaint downtowns and proximity to Rochester & Buffalo (Niagara Falls), we boast: