Welcome Auto Clubs & Rallies!
Rev your engines and hit the road – destination Genesee County for your next meeting or event. Located centrally between the cities of Buffalo and Rochester, and just 45 minutes from the Canadian Border and Niagara Falls, this community is the perfect place to put it in park and host your next group get-together.
Contact us today for more info:
Consistently rated a top “micro-politan” city, we’ve got big city amenities with that small-town feel. The towns are walkable, and the villages are charming – but hidden among these treasures are hundreds of acres of “show-grounds,” indoor and outdoor venues, and a new 50,000+ square ft expo center. You can almost see the cars, trucks, motorcycles and more parked in glistening rows along our rolling fields.
Take note! When you visit Genesee County, you can enjoy:
- Nearby attractions like Darien Lake Amusement Park, Niagara Falls, Letchworth State Park, the historic Erie Canal and the Finger Lakes
- Proximity to major highways and byways I-90, I-490 and routes 5, 19, 20, 33 and 77
- Lower costs than major cities (and prettier views)
- Excellent customer service in a friendly atmosphere
- Friendly community that loves when wheel groups come to town!
To Schedule a Site Visit:
- Fill out THIS FORM
- Call 1-800-622-2686
- Or stop by our office: 8276 Park Road, Batavia NY 14020
Turn your wheels towards Genesee County and enjoy the ride!
“Thank you for all that you did for the Buick Club and their meet. Thanks to you this meet was a success and we wanted to express our appreciation. Maryanna, Roger, and Ron were overwhelmed by all you did to help them. Your prompt attention to matters, suggestions, etc. made it such a pleasant experience for all of them. Again may I say thanks, thanks, thanks for all your hard work. You were such a pleasure to work with and such a big help.”
-Sandra & Ron D., Buick Club of America