Join the holiday celebration with the jolly, family-friendly town of Oakfield! Christmas is a time for the family to get together, to spread a little holiday cheer, and enjoy the beauty of the decorated Christmas trees. Main Street Oakfield is the perfect setting for all of the above. Bring the family and some even some friends and enjoy the winter festivities and fun!
Schedule of Events:
- 10am-3pm: Genesee Society of Model Engineer Open House (Above M&T Bank)
- 11am: Christmas Passport: Gather in Triangle Park for your Christmas Passport, then stroll the village businesses to gather ornaments until your Christmas Passport has been completed. Once returned to the Oakfield Betterment Committee at Triangle Park, the passport is entered into a drawing for several prizes. (The first 50 participants to arrive in Triangle Park will receive a wreath)
- 11am-3pm: Oakfield Historical Society Open House
- 1pm-3pm: Santa & Mrs. Claus will be in the gazebo at Triangle Park. Cookies and hot cocoa will be served
- 5pm: Firetruck parade on Main Street
- 5:15pm: Christmas Illumination at Memorial Park: The park will be transformed into a Christmas wonderland walk-through. Enjoy the inaugural lighting of Memorial park where you'll enjoy Christmas lights and displays. The park will remain lit through Christmas. Refreshments will be available.
- 6pm: Christmas Tree Lighting in Triangle Park
- ALL DAY: Local Shopping: The local businesses will have specials and promotions throughout the day