Mar 20, 2015 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We are currently preparing for our 10th Annual Batavia Antique Show & Sale on Friday March 20th, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturday, March 21st, 2015 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The Batavia Antique Show & Sale began in 2006 with only twelve local dealers at a small church. The show has since been established as one of the major events in Genesee County featuring dealers from all of Western New York, the Southern Tier, Central New York, and even out-of-state dealers! All proceeds from the Batavia Antique Show & Sale benefit the educational and historical programs at the Holland Land Office Museum.
This year, the Batavia Antique Show & Sale will be held at Batavia Downs Gaming and Raceway at 8315 Park Road in Batavia, NY. “The Downs” offers many benefits such as:
- Brand new, entirely renovated building with a well-lit conference space
- Accessible parking spaces for vendors and visitors; valet parking available
- Convenient, large loading area directly adjacent to the conference room
- Conference space is locked overnight; guards monitor security cameras and patrol perimeter
- Dining available at three on-site locations (complimentary donuts and coffee are provided)
- Vendors and visitors receive one $5.00 Free Play voucher for use in the gaming area
- Significant walk-in and foot traffic from casino and restaurant patrons
- Located a short distance from NYS Thruway Exit 48 and hotel accommodations
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the museum at 585-343-4727 or via email at email@example.com.